The best kept secrets are always the talk of the town, this blog is intended to decapitate Abelix , go into the inner sanctum of he labyrinth he calls his mind and bring to fore his misdeeds and exhume the skeletons buried in his cupboard .
Abelix would describe his life as one great search for pleasures and fleshy reveling, sex, hmmm that was learnt in the room of a man called Mr. Coker a lecturer that was as randy as a goat, his pinky magazine collection was second to none and he gives live shows often with me peeping through the keyhole .
This was just the theoretical aspect the day for practicality, was his 15th birthday, off to the brothel he went to visit a prostitute, who later became his regular. His quest for fornication became an obsession and he sought them in all shapes and sizes .never relenting ravishing all.
He would then beseech his God when the obsession became too much and was tending to an addiction. he needs to renew his mind he was told .it is all in your mind .
A game of number
Keeps you slumber
Well oil shaft like a plumber
And now you r encumbered
Falling like a tumbler
Faking like a fumbler
You just me a cobbler
Wire my head to a circuit and I d be better ,I just cannot imagine a life like to my Lord ,a sin here and there and I just do not know where to begin ,I feel trapped in this body of mine and cannot just look up to see you again .i long for the days when coming to you is not a monotony it was an anticipated event ,I just love to bask in your embrace and feel whole again ,my lord my lover and my friend . can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me my love ,I am just too rudderless and tossed every where …it is not like before .i just need you sir , truly ,yes and indeed I cannot retrace this step I know that at one point or the other I missed my step. It been long since my heart is been opened by me for you to come in, I have shut you out of every part of my life, I am worse off ..Yes, you do not have any blame. I deserve what I get, O merciful one .pardon and look down with mercy ,it seems I know how to sin and rush back for mercy , but where else can I go again, I am by the wall no where to turn again forward is blocked and I just cannot go back I need to look up to the one that can save from thee gutter most. Yes I have sunk so low and in the mire of my making ,it is a shame that I got here with my eyes wide open. Please BABA ,where can I go from your spirit and your arms of love , even if I sink to the lowly depth , I know you’d ever never leave my side .i cannot go on like this it is so overwhelming .i need to get out of this vicious circle it is sucking me into the sinkhole and I need to get out and back into your lovely arms .Please Lord help this sinking man ,it is always safer in your arms .I cannot save myself I am so powerless but with you I can do all thing …………………………HELP ME O LORD
THIS IS THE MUG OF THE MAN LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE …….
The future of what to come Excellency of my strength and thou shall excel.
Then you find HIM early and may the Lord be you shield and buckler

No comments:
Post a Comment